The Open Council sets the following general aims:
- To adopt diamond open access. Exceptions may be made for not-for-profit article processing charges.
- To foster, promote and share good open-science practices in open data, open methods and tools, open peer-review, and open research evaluation in Translation and Interpreting Studies.
- To serve as a meeting point for editors of open-access venues devoted to Translation and Interpreting Studies.
- To promote and disseminate our shared views on issues related to open science and its practices.
- To coordinate initiatives to ensure publishing quality in line with open science standards and goals.
Download the statement of constitution here.